Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A CJ Orgill inspired goodbye (project #03)

My final project is makeup....NO. WAY. right? So unexpected.

I was just inspired by CJ's art when we were deciding on a book cover a few class periods ago. I like her style of drawing, so I wanted to play around a little and try my hand at it.

I got the idea to do this at about 12 am and finished around 3. I could have been done at 2 am but I didn't really plan this out, and since I was just going off of nothing, I messed up 23425798 times. (more like just me trying out different things to see what looked best), and ended up with

My little goodbye tribute to Paris.


P.s. writing backwards in the mirror on your face with runny paint at 3 am is really hard when you haven't ever done it before


COMPARISON PHOTO


ALL BLACKED OUT

Goodbye my Paris.
Goodbye my friends.
#2015




4 comments:

  1. This is the sickest thing. I think I'm going to print this out. Put it on my wall or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should've been the book cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so I am speechless.
    And on the verge of tears because of how amazing you are.
    I am so beyond grateful that you were inspired by my art! That's freaking crazy. That's all I ever want with my art and you have truly made me feel accomplished.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete