Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Proshchannya

Heavy eyes

tired soul

packed my bags

ready to go.

heart is sunk

this was expected

 by God, the Devil's won

He never left my side.


I close my child eyes and I see my sisters face

just a teardrop falling from Gods eye

broken spine

unhinged mind

clock's running out of time

trapped under the world

chained inside violent thoughts

suffocation from an imploding chest

I'm not a star

never was



Come close so I can push you away

drive drunk and weep till judgement day

pray on bruised knees

 for a tree to come directly your way...

but 

we all know

The giving tree gave too much;

she wasn't really happy



Trying to think of words to write

But there's nothing poetic about redundancy

nothing beautiful about bloody flowers

no mystery inside a pair of motionless ribs

so I guess I'll finish by saying







Proshchannya Proshchannya 



















No comments:

Post a Comment