Friday, October 10, 2014

My overdue dose of happiness

   You know that one feeling? that one where you're heart begins to flutter and your stomach feels 

like you're being punched in the gut...but for some odd reason you relish in that punched gut feeling? 

Where you (for just a moment) truly believe that you COULD float away? 

But you know you are chained to that 15 minute drive back home to hell, and you don't give a 

damn because you are just that happy? yeah...that was me today. 




Today I am happy.



I tasted happiness today, and it confused me on why I decided to spit it out those three years ago.

No. Not this time. This time, Im never letting it go.  I can't afford it.

It tastes too sweet. And I missed it. I missed it so much.


I suppose I have the heavens to thank for that. 




My chest is so light, My mind is so empty it almost feels foreign to me. I'm thinking about 

everything 
.
.
.
and nothing. all at once. And I love it. 


It's great to have this side of you back, Flat Stanley. You're daily dose of happiness was long overdue.


1 comment:

  1. This made my cry because I totally understand, I had that for a couple hours yesterday and it was amazing. I love those moments. I'm happy you had one:)

    ReplyDelete