Sunday, November 9, 2014

The Forest Dictators


Let's just you and I decide

to dictate the forest together. 

We, the couple lovers who never recovered

will plunge into the nature that we deemed ours,

and maybe trade our hearts for a day or two. 


You can start the fire while I cut the phone wires

and we will let the stars in the blackened sky crystalize our eyes.



You're my rebel without a cause

The reason I heave through corrupted lungs

 and the antidote for when I've had it up to here with you.


Lets go into the woods

put up our hoods

and shoot our teen rebellion into a middle finger 

lighting up the world around us with the sparks inside our black hearts.

I know I don't make sense but neither do you, I think we should kiss?



Lead me through the dark woods of your mind

and in turn, ill take you to the memories of my grand canyoned wrists.

You didnt know you had the power of erosion, did you?


And I know we both feel it. And I know its real.

But for now lets just cuddle on the tarp,

and let the stories behind the constellations fill our ears.


But my darling, your brown eyes are slipping away 

and your limbs begin to twitch as you descend farther

into your dream filled escape. I'll be here in the morning for you.


Will you?





8 comments:

  1. You can start the fire while I cut the phone wires

    $tolen

    I'll be here in the morning for you.
    Will you?

    Dude. This is fantastic. I felt almost lost in the woods, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a gift. a brilliant gift. dont ever stop writing. please

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ I completely agree. This whole thing is absolutely incredible. The way you tie your thoughts together, it's always so creative/unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.

    That's all I can say. I'm kind of at a loss for words.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "maybe trade our hearts for a day or two"

    And the part about the phone wires. But mostly, the part with the kiss. It was so random and yet perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Lead me through the dark woods of your mind

    and in turn, ill take you to the memories of my grand canyoned wrists.

    You didnt know you had the power of erosion, did you?"


    This part is so beautiful. At least they way I interpret it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Let's just you and I decide to dictate the forest together."

    ReplyDelete
  8. "ill take you to the memories of my grand canyoned wrists.

    You didnt know you had the power of erosion, did you?"

    holy. Remember when i said you were my fav writer? Still relevant.

    ReplyDelete