Sunday, November 2, 2014

Rest in Peace Hunter.

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND 2014.


Our blog posts theme this week is death. 

This morning at 8:00 am you took your last breath. 

I don't know what to do with myself, my heart feels broken.


I don't have enough hands to count the loved ones I have lost, and now having to add you to this bunch is something I don't want to do. It makes me sick knowing that only a few days ago we were talking and laughing with each other. And now I'll never see your smiling face in these halls again.

I cant think, my mind is such a mess. I cant lose any more people. This is my limit. I cant sit through another funeral. Its too hard...I want to pay tribute to you my sweet friend. I want you to know that you were loved. You were my friend. You will be missed my anyone who had the privilege to speak to you. 


God. Why does this have to happen. I'm so sick of losing people. 

Rest in peace Hunter Dahl. We will all miss you.



3 comments:

  1. I'm so sick of losing people.

    Rest in peace Hunter Dahl. We will all miss you.

    Thank you for this. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sick of leaping people too.

    I'm sorry.

    Hunter will be missed and he lives forever within those who keep him close in their hearts.

    ReplyDelete