Monday, July 25, 2016

If theres a Will theres a way

So, Sir William.

He's just a person in the end. Just like everyone else. He might be a little strange, and even a little mean. But I like him enough. He likes me too, I think. Either that or he just likes my body. Who knows what peoples true intentions are these days. Anyways.

Willy has been, as I have mentioned earlier, very adamant about hanging out with me.
we hung out a couple of times with the group, and once with just Nick, Nattalie Joey Will and I.
It was fun, we went to a couple bars, hung out at some random guys house, walked around LA, and by about 9 pm, everyone was ready to go home. Willy wasn't though. He organized a plan that worked out to where everyone would go home when they wanted, and I would go to Wills. He told me he would just get me an Uber home, So I stayed.

We walked into his apartment, its nice. very large, wood floors, 2 cats, lots of horror movie posters..VHS movies filling up the shelves. I like it. We spent the entire night on the balcony conversing with each other. Willy is definitely a talker, he's got a dominant personality..so I let him do his thing. I like to listen.

I learned a lot about him...He kissed me. With a uh.. very..strong amount of force if I might add. I was definitely taken off guard by it, wasn't sure what to do. lol. Billy Bob Thornton's son just kissed me?

We ended the night at about 3 am, and he called my Uber. When I got into the car, the first thing my uber driver did was look back at me and go "Girl, The hell is wrong with you?? Have you lost your mind?" confused, I asked what he was talking about. He then began to tell me that I was in one of the most dangerous places in California (Panorama City, remember?) and that he almost didn't come and get me when he found out where the location was. lol. that made me feel GREAT.

My Uber driver was really nice. Got me home, and that was that. Will had me come over again the other night, and this time I drove. He told me to park in front of his garage, and that my car would be safe (this is a key part of the story here). He showed me his room, and told me stories behind all his little knick knacks he owns. He has envelope stamps from World War II with Hitlers face on it. He's also got lots of original movie props, original paintings, taxidermied bats, etc. Very one of a kind. I loved it.

So, We (mostly he again) talked until close to 5 am. We both decided it was too late for me to drive home, and I was too tired, so I spent the night. We slept in his room, and my god does this man snore. and also his cats wouldn't stop trying to eat my bracelets the whole night. Needless to say, I did not get a good night sleep. Well, come morning, I was getting ready to leave when Will comes into the room, nervously laughing. I ask him what was wrong, and he responds with "Uh..Your car is gone"

Dear God, when will this bad luck end?

I rush downstairs and outside to find that he's right, my car is 100% gone. It got towed. So, we found out who towed it, and Will offered to pay the $160 to get it back. I wasn't about to fight him on it because 1. this bitch told me my car would be safe there 2. I have no money 3. he has a rich dad.
After getting my car back, I drove home and spent the rest of the day looking for work. I got a text from him asking if I want to go to a concert on Wednesday. I agreed, So this Wednesday ill be seeing a band called Brand New perform as well as Modest Mouse. It should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment