Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Mormons can be Goths too

I'm friends with Metal Head SFX Artists now. I live in California. Don't judge these posts. shhh..

Since I have been in California, Every night has been an adventure. I have gone to lots of bars with these people, and I always, always get shit on because I'm 19 years old and a "baby" so its been tough. They want to get me a fake ID lol. But, aside from the bars, I have been to some pretty weird parties as I previously mentioned.

One of them being a Gothic Pool Party. Yes, you heard me. a Gothic..Pool..Party. I laughed out loud when I heard we were going. I was excited to be honest. I was curious to see what this pool party had in store for me. So, on the night of the pool party, I whipped out everything Black that I owned. It felt like Halloween. I went for a heavy black smokey cat eye, Black lips (of course) paled my face out, and wore a dress. I actually liked the look.

Unfortunately, I was not able to wear it out, Because right as we pulled up after driving 30 minutes to this party, Cody selfishly decided he didn't "Feel like going" so we went home. But, its not important.
Whats important is that we ended the night by going hot tubbing and it felt wonderful.

Up next in these crazy events I have gotten to call "my life" has to do with Mr. Billy-Thorntons offspring. Angelina Jolie's step son. Oh yes.

-Micah
 Goth Micah will return







No comments:

Post a Comment